Amex Platinum 100k is a bonus point given by the American Express company specifically to Amex Platinum credit card holders. In addition there are many other benefits and advantages of the Amex Platinum credit card that you can enjoy. Like the example; when you are traveling, various prizes you can receive, when you shop and many other benefits that you can enjoy. But unfortunately this promo is no longer valid now, but if you are still curious you can call the American express service number 1-800-528-2122. However you do not worry there are still offers offered by Amex Platinum 100K.
New Offer from Amex Platinum 100k, Especially for New Members
- Get 75,000 prize points, after you spend $ 5,000 for the first 3 months when making an Amex Platinum 100k card.
- You can enjoy a free VIP ride from uber. For the new membership of the amex platinum credit card you will get a $ 200 credit every year. which you can use for a ride on uber with VIP customer status.
- 5X Bonus membership points every time you book a flight ticket directly and book it through amextravel.com.
- $ 200 free credit for airline fees, if during your flight you have unexpected costs such as, your bag is overweight or your trip is pending. You can use this credit every year for $ 200.
- Hotel benefits and facilities that you can enjoy for free worth $ 5,500. with the Fine Hotels & Resort program you can enjoy free hotel facilities such as; free daily breakfast, free room upgrades if available, Special services from the hotel and Free Wifi.
- Free Lounge access during your flight at more than 1,200 airports in 130 countries.
Further Reading: SPG Hotels NYC, Get a Free Vacation Using SPG Points
There are still many benefits you receive from Amex Platinum 100K. For further benefits, you can access the official website at americanexpress.com.
What is the Amex Platinum 100k Value?
Amex Platinum 100k points are valued at $ 2,000, which means that every 1 amex membership point has a price of 2 cents. So a 100k bonus Amex membership point is very beneficial for those of you who are just making a 100k Amex Platinum Credit Card.
How do I Get 100K Amex Platinum Points?
You can start earning Amex Platinum 100K membership points by booking airplane tickets and hotel rooms. That way you will get 5X points for every dollar you spend in ordering tickets and hotel rooms. Shop and eat at restaurants, you will earn 1.5 points for every $ 1 you spend. and finally earn 1 point for every $ 1 you spend.
Exchange Amex Platinum 100K Points
You have many options to exchange your American Express points, Namely:
- Exchange your Amex Platinum 100K Points for a vacation package, you can book directly on the Amex Travel website. You can book airplane tickets, hotel rooms and other vacation packages.
- You can also transfer your Amex Platinum Points 100K to some other Amex partner programs. But there are also rules and point restrictions that will be transferred. But the number of points transferred will remain the same and not be deducted. But there are costs you have to pay to be able to transfer Amex points.
- Use your Points to improve flight and hotel services, you can upgrade your seat when traveling with more than 20 airlines that work with American Express companies. This is very useful when you are flying very far.
- Paying the Amex Platinum 100K card fee, the points you have collected, you can use to pay annual maintenance fees and other costs.
- Shop using Amex Platinum Points 100K, you can freely shop using Amex membership points. besides that you also get discounts and various promos offered by the company. You can also use your points on online shopping sites such as Walmart and Amazon, the way is quite easy, you can simply enter your payment options when checkout using “Amex Points”. and also you can exchange your points for gift cards at some retailers.
Above is some information about the benefits and options for exchanging your Amex Platinum 100K points. I hope this article can help you get the information you need. Thank you for visiting my site. Don’t forget to share, because sharing is caring.