Sidecar Rideshare is an application that offers a ride to more than one person with the same purpose. Which means you will be in 1 car with people you don’t know, but have the same purpose to go somewhere. In addition to saving costs, Sidecar Rideshare is also very useful to avoid congestion that occurs on the highway, because Sidecar avoids the use of vehicles to the location individually. So Sidecar can also be considered carpool.
But unfortunately Sidecar Rideshare is only available in certain cities, so if your city is included in the list, you are very lucky! You can save money on transportation and reduce traffic congestion in your home area. Apart from that you might get new friends from Sidecar Rideshare. List of cities available Sidecar: San Francisco, Oakland / Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego, Long Beach, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Washington and Charlotte.
To be able to use the Sidecar Rideshare service, you must download one application on your mobile: Uber, Lyft or VIA. Because of the many promos offered by 3 online transportation companies, Uber, Lyft and VIA, you can freely choose which online transportation has a discounted price or a larger promo code that you can enjoy.
Following are the Steps to Download the Uber, Lyft and VIA Apps:
- First Step – If you are an Android and iOS smartphone user, you can download it on the Play Store and the App Store on your mobile.
- Second Step – After successfully entering the Playstore or App Store, you can search for Uber, Lyft and VIA applications. then download, and wait until the download is complete.
- Third Step – After the download is complete, log in with your account. If you don’t have an account, you can register directly from the application by including your telephone number, email address and personal data.
After registration is complete, you will be able to use the Sidecar Rideshare service from Uber, Lyft and VIA. To register and use the Uber, Lyft and VIA applications, the requirements and steps are the same as above.
Further Reading: TalktoiHop – Guide for IHOP Guest Survey and WIN $4 Coupon
Tips: If you are the first customer to use the services of Uber, Lyft and VIA, you will get free credit that you can use to get a free ride. Well, that way you have 3 free ride credit that you can enjoy from these 3 companies. In addition to getting free credit for the first user, you can also add promo codes given by Uber, Lyft and VIA companies that you can enjoy for discounts and even other free rides.
Below is a List of Valid Sidecar Promo Code:
- NEWRIDER25 – Use this code if you are the first uber user, and you will get a $ 25 credit for your first 10 trips. So on every trip, you will get a $ 2.5 discount.
- NEWRIDER18 – This promo code is also specific to the first Uber user, you will get a $ 18 credit for your first 6 trips. So, you will get a discount for each trip of $ 3.
- NEWRIDER16 – This promo code has a $ 16 credit for 4 of your trips. You will get a $ 4 discount for each trip. This promo code is also specific to the first user.
So if you are the first user, you will get free credit that you can use for your trip using Uber. You can only choose one of the codes above, so adjust the promo code to your needs.
- LYFTPROMO15 – Free $ 15 credit for 3 trips using Lyft. So every trip you will get a $ 5 discount. This promo code is only for the first users of Lyft.
- LYFTPROMO16 – If you use this promo code, you have the opportunity to get free credit from Lyft for $ 16 for your first 4 trips. So the first user can enjoy a discount of $ 4 for each trip.
- LYFTPROMO18 – Use this promo code to get a free credit of $ 18 for your first 6 trips. So you have the opportunity to get a discount of $ 3 for 6 trips.
- LYFTPROMO25 – For you who always use Lyecar Rideshare Promo Lyft, you can use this promo code. This promo code provides free credit of $ 25 for 10 of your trips.
The promo code above can be used if you are the first user of Sidecar Rideshare Lyft. There are still many other promo codes that you can use to get discounts and free rides using Sidecar Rideshare Lyft.
- ROBIN9H9 – You can use the promo code to get $ 10 free credit from VIA. This promo code applies to new customers and loyal customers of VIA.
- JUSTIN5I4HCA – By using this referral code, you have the opportunity to get a free credit of $ 10 that you can use to discount your trip using VIA.
You can enjoy VIA promo codes for new customers and loyal VIA customers, but promo codes cannot be used twice in 1 account, so you must enter a different promo code for each of your trips using VIA.
Tips: If you want a free promo and credit from the Sidecar Rideshare Uber, Lyft, and VIA services. The point is you have to be the first customer to use online transportation services. To become a first customer you need an email address and cellphone number. So if you want promos and credits continuously from Uber, Lyft, and VIA. You need an email and mobile number, so you can enjoy free credit continuously to use the services of Sidecar Rideshare Uber, Lyft, and VIA. Each registration requirement is different for each application, but generally only requires a mobile number and email address. So, Good luck!
Those are some information and tips about Free Sidecar Rideshare Promo and free credit that you can use for free ride using online transportation from Uber, Lyft, and VIA. Good luck. I hope this article can help you get the information you need. Thank you for visiting my site. Don’t forget to share, because sharing is caring.