Squaretrade vs Applecare | As technology advances, mobile phones are now a mandatory requirement that every human being has to communicate with other humans. In addition to the increasingly expensive price, mobile phones are also easily damaged. Therefore you must have insurance for your cellphone.
If you have insurance for your cellphone, you don’t need to worry if your cellphone is damaged. Squaretrade vs Applecare – Mobile insurance also helps you ease your spending money to buy a new cell phone, if your old cell phone is damaged. Because if you have cell phone insurance, you don’t have to pay a large fee to repair your cell phone that is damaged or worse, you don’t need to buy a new cellphone at full price.
But, Isn’t My Phone Insured?
The question is often asked by cell phone owners, but the insurance offered by manufacturers and sellers is usually only in the form of insurance damage to cellphone hardware and software. and if your cellphone can still be repaired by the seller, you will not receive a new cellphone, but your old cellphone that has already been repaired. Worse if your cell phone is lost, if this happens to you, you must buy a new cell phone. Because factory insurance only covers damage to software and cellphone hardware. And even that accidental damage. If the damage is intentional, you will not be able to claim factory or seller insurance – squaretrade vs applecare.
Further Reading: Machu Picchu Tickets, 3 Easy Ways to Buy it so Cheaper
Which Cell Phone Insurance is the Best?
In my opinion there are 2 of the best cell phone insurance that you can currently rely on, namely:
Squaretrade vs Applecare – AppleCare +
If you buy one of Apple’s cellphone products, you must insure your cellphone to AppleCare +. Because AppleCare + insurance has good insurance coverage, such as:
- AppleCare + insurance will replace your lost and stolen cellphone. But there are additional costs that you must pay each month.
- Includes 2 accidental damage incidents. Repairs can be done at any Apple store and at an authorized dealer. And if your cell phone cannot be repaired, you might be able to exchange your damaged cellphone for a new one, but there are also terms and conditions that must be fulfilled first.
- AppleCare + insurance costs are around $ 6 / month, and the deadline is up to 2 years. So you need to charge around $ 144 for your Apple cellphone insurance for the next 2 years.
Further Reading: Free Credit $ 20 Grubhub Gift Card
Squaretrade vs Applecare – SquareTrade
If AppleCare is only for Apple cellphone users, another case with SquareTrade mobile insurance. SquareTrade Insurance can be used on any mobile brand. Insurance offered in the form of:
- Accidental cell phone damage, such as a cellphone falling and a cellphone accidentally entering a bathtub, swimming pool and even a cellphone exposed to water spills. But SquareTrade Insurance does not include theft and loss.
- To be able to enjoy SquareTrade insurance you are required to pay $ 9 monthly. In contrast to Applecare which requires insurance users to pay up to 2 years, SquareTrade Insurance can be stopped at any time. so you don’t need to pay insurance for the next 2 years.
- Squaretrade vs Applecare – SquareTrade offers insurance that is no less widespread than AppleCare , i.e. if your cell phone cannot be repaired, you will receive 1 new cellphone unit with the same type of cellphone.
- To be able to enjoy SquareTrade insurance you are required to pay $ 9 monthly. In contrast to Applecare + which requires insurance users to pay up to 2 years, SquareTrade Insurance can be stopped at any time. so you don’t need to pay insurance for the next 2 years.
- SquareTrade offers insurance that is no less widespread than AppleCare +, i.e. if your cell phone cannot be repaired, you will receive 1 new cellphone unit with the same type of cellphone.
Comparison of insurance between Squaretrade vs Applecare
In terms of applecare insurance is very superior, because applecare insurance has insurance for loss and theft of mobile phones. But in terms of cost SquareTrade is cheaper compared to more expensive applecare. However, from several surveys and from some reliable data, people tend to apply for cell phone insurance on the grounds of accidentally damaged. Squaretrade vs Applecare – So not many people claim insurance because their cellphones are lost or stolen.
So Which Cellphone Insurance should I Choose?
If you have never lost or your cellphone has been stolen, you may have to choose SquareTrade insurance, because the monthly payment is cheaper than AppleCare +.
That’s information about the best cell phone insurance that you can use to protect your cellphone from damage or loss, and information about the advantages and disadvantages of squaretrade vs applecare insurance. I hope this article can help you get the information you need. Thank you for visiting my site. Don’t forget to share, because sharing is caring.