www.homedepot.com/survey – Reviews: Home Depot Inc., founded in 1978 by Arthur Blank, Bernard Marcus, Pat Farrah, Ron Brill, and Kenneth Langone in Cobb County, Georgia, USA. Home Depot is a retail company that provides home improvement tools, construction products, etc. Home Depot is the largest corporate home improvement tool retailer in the United States that generates revenues of more than $100 million annually. It has more than 2,000 outlets scattered in major cities and is also available online through the official website at HomeDepot.com.
Home Depot Store organizes surveys to get reviews from its customers about the store. Home Depot provides the official website at www.homedepot.com/survey for customers to take part of this survey. To start this survey, you must have a purchase Home Depot receipt that is later used to start the survey. To be able to complete a home depot.com/survey, you only need a few minutes and have the chance to win a $5,000 gift card.
The purpose of this survey is to give customers the opportunity to give opinions, suggestions or criticism that can build the company even better. The official website homedepot.com/survey is made as simple as possible so that customers who take surveys don’t experience confusion and can complete the survey to the end. Home Depot will always appreciate every feedback that customers give make it as a race to improve service, products, employees performance better in the day. In return for those who have completed the www.homedepot.com survey will be included in the sweepstakes to win a gift card worth $5,000.
Further Reading: DennysListens – Get Free Pancakes by following Denny’s Survey
Steps to take the Home Depot Surveys & Win $5,000
There are 2 methods provided to take part of a HomeDepot survey, i.e. online or by mail.
Home Depot Survey by Online
- Visit the official website at www.HomeDepot.com/Survey to start the survey.
- Choose English, Spanish, or French.
- Then enter the survey code, user ID, and password on the receipt you get when you visit the Home Depot store.
- Click “Next”.
- Then answer all the questions given to you honestly about your experience shopping at the Home Depot store.
- Fill in your personal data such as your full name, address, phone number, and active email.
- Finally send the survey that you have completed, you will automatically be registered in the survey sweepstakes.
Home Depot Survey by Mail
- HomeDepot/survey by mail do not require a purchase receipt.
- Make a postcard measuring 3″ x 5″ and write down the full name, address, phone number, date of birth, valid email, postal code, and send it to the following address:
- ASC / Home Depot Q1 US Pro-Consumer Satisfaction Sweepstakes,
- PO Box 431,
- Macedon, NY 14502-0430.
- For employees, family members or those relating to Home Depot are not able to participate in the survey.
- Surveys are limited to only 45 entries.
- Gifts are not transferable to anyone.
Further Reading: JewelSurvey – Win $100 Jewel Osco Gift Cards @www.jewelsurvey.com
- Survey participants must have Internet access and also PC/Laptop or Smartphone to start the survey.
- The minimum survey participant is 18 years of age or older when attending a survey.
- Survey participants shall be legal residents of the United States or district of Columbia.
- Survey participants must understand either English, Spanish, or French.
Home Depot Surveys – Rewards
For those participating in the survey will be included in 2 sweepstakes which are randomized according to the consumer and Professional category, with the main prize of $5000.
Contact Home Depot
Рrіmаrу ѕuрроrt: 1-800-НОМЕ-DЕРОТ (466-3337)
Customer Service Number: 1-800-430-3376
Toll Free: 1-800-553-3199
International: (770) 433-8211
Fax Number: 1-877-946-9843
Ноmе Dероt Іnс,
2455 Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
Email Address: Customer_Care@homedepot.com
Home Depot Official Website: www.homedepot.com
Home Depot/Survey site: www.homedepot.com/survey
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/homedepot/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/HomeDepot
Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/homedepot
Official Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/homedepot